Date: Saturday, 10/5/19
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Pick Up: Long Beach Beer Lab, 518 W Willow Street Long Beach, CA 90806
- 4 Long Beach Foam Free and Certified Blue Restaurants Stops
- Food and Drink Tasters at Each Location
- Ride from each location on a topless Double-Decker Bus
- Long Beach Water Department and Environmental Services Bureau Swag
- The Taste of Sustainability Crawl is 21+.
- Featured restaurants are The Harbor, The Ordinarie, Padre, and Long Beach Beer Lab.
- Menu is TBD but samples may include animal products and gluten. Vegan and gluten free options are available for purchase.
- Sample size tasters of food and beverage are included in the ticket price, but additional items will be available for purchase at each location.
- Non-alcoholic beverages can be substituted upon request.
- Free parking is available at Long Beach Beer Lab
- Transportation is mainly by bus with minimal walking – maximum of ¼ of a mile.
- We’ll visit each location for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Reusable utensils, bowls and straws will be provided at check-in.
- Any additional questions can be sent directly to Jillian.Croci@lbwater.org
Questions email email@example.com or call (562)852-9888.