We are heading down to the Queen Mary for year number 5 of Scotsfest! Don't miss out on this fun-filled day of Pub Crawling & Scottish Festival adventure. Get on-board for an endless family-friendly party that spills from one wild episode to the next. You'll be fed, enjoy a complimentary Beer, visit 2 Irish Pubs, see the Queen Mary, enjoy traditional Scottish games, & hear the bagpipes.
When: Saturday, February 18th from 10:30am-4:30pm
Cost: $30 for a round-trip ride to the Scottish Festival with Pub stops & more...
Pick-up Location: Legends Sports Bar
(5236 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA 90803)
• Ticket to Scottish Festival
• Access to Queen Mary
• Double Decker Bus & Trolley Transportation
• Complimentary 'Welcome' Bevvy
• Pre-festival pub stop at Auld Dubliner w/ light appetizers included
• Post-festival pub stop with drink specials on alcohol at either Gallagher's or Shenanigans
• Free Bloody Mary with purchase of breakfast at Legends Sports Bar
What You Need to Know:
• Seating is limited.
• Valid only for Scottish Festival on February 18th.
• Reservation includes ticket to the Scottish Festival.
• Registration is required. Please call 562-888-2870 with a credit card number to secure your seats.
• Pick up & drop off is at Legends.
• Check in begins at Legends at 10:30am
• Must be 21+ with a valid ID to consume alcohol
• Parking available around 2nd St. Please give yourself time to find parking for free in the residential streets or there is a paid lot a Chase Bank and behind Legends.
• No cancellations or refunds.
Reservations: Yes, please call 562-888-2870 or book online for reservations.